CASH BACK
To You !


daily earnings history | news and payout section | freebitco.in concepts





Free roll and 90% of my commissions wil be yours!



Join here and make more bitcoin

On Sundays
auto-receive 90% of my commissions

as an active referral doing free rolls.
The more you free roll, the more you get from me.




My Acount's Daily Earnings History
Balance:
Date Latest Other
Jun 24, 2018 0.00012000
Jun 23, 2018 0.00000000
Jun 22, 2018 0.00016000
Jun 21, 2018 0.00004000
Jun 21, 2018 0.00008700
Jun 20, 2018 0.00000000
Jun 19, 2018 0.00010000
Jun 18, 2018 0.00008900
Jun 17, 2018 0.00010000 0.00004000 (to referrals)
Jun 16, 2018 0.00000000
Jun 15, 2018 0.00052000
Jun 14, 2018 0.00018000
Jun 13, 2018 0.00088000 0.00050000 (cashed out)
Jun 12, 2018 0.00021000
Jun 11, 2018 0.00013000
Jun 10, 2018 0.00017000 0.00003700 (to referrals)
Jun 9, 2018 0.00017000
Jun 8, 2018 0.00009000
Jun 7, 2018 0.00009000
Jun 6, 2018 -0.00033000
Jun 5, 2018 0.00012000
Jun 4, 2018 0.00009000
Jun 3, 2018 0.00007300 0.00007000 (to referrals)
Jun 2, 2018 -0.00016300
Jun 1, 2018 0.00007180
May 31, 2018 0.00008020
May 30, 2018 0.00008240
May 29, 2018 0.00000000 lost 97,000 satoshis
May 28, 2018 0.00011900
May 27, 2018 0.00017100 0.00004400 (referrals)
May 26, 2018 0.00014000
May 25, 2018 0.00008600
May 24, 2018 0.00009800
May 23, 2018 0.00006130
May 22, 2018 0.00004190
May 21, 2018 0.00007900
May 20, 2018 -0.00033783
0,00004060
loss in multiply
(to referrals)
May 19, 2018 0.00014000
May 18, 2018 0.00009000
May 17, 2018 0.00006000
May 16, 2018 0.00003100
May 15, 2018 -0.00017445 (multiply rolls)
May 14, 2018 -0.00020205 (multiply rolls)
May 13, 2018 0.00010250 0.00003320 (referrals)
May 12, 2018 0.00011200
May 11, 2018 0.00007100
May 10, 2018 0.00007416
May 9, 2018 0.00005584



News and Payouts Free Bitcoin
Date
News
May 6, 2018
Referrals generated 0.00003368 bitcoin in commissions, of which 90% (3031 satoshis) was shared back to my them. You want this also? Then join with the link above.

Apr 29, 2018
In another section below I am building up info about the concepts of freebitco.in, starting today with the subject of free rolls.
Also, 5204 satoshis were generated by my active referrals of which they received 90% (4684 satoshis).


Apr 22, 2018
This week my active referrals have generated 0.00006215 bitcoin in commissions, of which 90% (5594 satoshis) was shared back to my referrals. Congrats to everyone! Keep generating great earnings!

Apr 15, 2018
14 of my referrals have generated 0,00011413 bitcoin in commissions, of which 90% (10727 satoshis) was shared back to my referrals. Congrats to everyone! Keep generating your extra earnings!

Apr 8, 2018
16 of my referrals were active in freebitco.in. They have generated 6320 satoshis in commissions, of which 90% (5685 satoshis) was shared back to my referrals. Congrats to everyone! Keep earnings great!

Apr 1, 2018
In the past week 17 of you were active as my referrals. You have generated 6200 satoshis in commissions, of which 90% (5580 satoshis) was shared back to you. Congrats to everyone! Keep generating your extra earnings!

Mar 25, 2018
This Sunday active referrals (15) received 7464 satoshis in total. Keep Earning More!

Mar 18, 2018
Active referrals (15) received 90% of the commissions I got from their activity this week, totaling 6800 satoshis. Be active! Earn More!



Concepts in Free Bitcoin
Free rolls
Free rolls
Every hour you can do a free roll. In almost 99% of free rolls the minimum number of satoshis will be the outcome.

Minimum number of satoshis
The minimum number of satoshis you can collect with your roll is depending on the current dollar value of bitcoin. At this date (29th of April 2018, one bitcoin being valued at $ 9,400), for a free roll you will get 21 satoshis. The higher the dollar value of a bitcoin, the lower the minimum number of satoshis on a free roll.

By buying lottery tickets and/or doing paid rolls you can build up to obtain a maximum number of 20x the minimum, at this particular time 20 x 21 satoshis = 420 satoshis as a minimum per free roll.

Higher number of satoshis with free rolls
As stated earlier in almost 99% of the cases you'll get the minimum on your free roll. For the other 1% you can be in luck and get more on your free roll, up to 200 dollars worth of satoshis (in 0.00001% of the cases, or 1 in 10,000 free rolls, statostically). You can look up the number of satoshis in a table at freebitco.in.